
We think this was taken in April

This is her newborn picture
This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on our journey through adoption. Our beautiful new daughter is now home. Please feel free to follow along on our family updates!
5 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you - I have tears just looking at your gorgeous baby Claire. Maddie said, awww, she is so cute!
I miss you so much. Love, Bethany
Congrats guys! What wonderful news at last! Claire is so lucky to be a part of your wonderful, loving family! She is beautiful! Kezia & Erik
Congratulations - Emily, Dave and Jack!!! She looks precious! Hopefully, the paperwork process will proceed without complications and she'll soon be home for all to enjoy!
OH MY GOSH... I'm so EXCITED!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NAME!
"CLAIRE JI-NA CHARLTON"
HOW COOL AND SOPHISTICATED IT SOUNDS! TREVOR WAS GOING TO BE CLAIRE ELISE COMBS....BUT WE'RE GLAD WE'VE GOT TREVOR. CLAIRE WAS BORN 1 MONTH BEFORE JAMESON PARKER BROWN, 12/22/07(JASON'S)CONGRATULATIONS, I CAN'T WAIT! KEEP ME POSTED. LOVE TO YOU ALL, LINDA & JIM
I just couldn't be happier for you all and Claire. She's such a lucky girl and I can't wait to spoil her!! I'm so excited to meet her and we'll be sure to get out to Indy to meet her as fast as we can.
all our love,
Jen and David
Post a Comment