Tuesday, August 19, 2008

She's home!!!

Well, today has been one of the most emotional days ever. Just quickly I wanted to let everyone know that she arrived safe and sound and on time. She is amazing and even cuter in person than in the pictures. She came to us with smiles and giggles. She is now taking a nap. We are in love and so is Jack. He ran right up to her and gave her a hug and kiss at the airport. We'll post pictures tomorrow. Good night from Chicago!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you; I have tears in my eyes. Have a good week getting to know Claire. Make sure to let us know when you are accepting visitors. Or if you want us to take Jack for a morning or afternoon this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday. I am so happy to hear she is home. YAY!! Enjoy getting to know miss Claire! I'll give you a call once you've had a chance to settle in.

jessica said...

I was thinking of you yesterday as well. Glad to hear everything went well and we can't wait to meet little Claire:)

Anne said...

Hurray! Very happy for you, looking forward to seeing pictures :)

Julie said...

I saw Jessica today and she told me the wonderful news and forwarded me your blog. She is absolutely adorable, and I am so glad your long journey has come to a very happy end. That picture of she and Jack is so cute. I'd love to meet her sometime after things get settled. Jack and Xavier can play, and so can Claire and Aubrey, since they are so close in age!!!