Monday, September 1, 2008

YouTube Video of Homecoming

Dave and I finished a little video of Claire's arrival at the airport and home. We posted it to YouTube to view if interested. The link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KjMFcDUcE

It is best to select the "View in High Quality" option just below the video screen as it is much clearer. We just wanted to put a little keepsake video together to share with friends and family and to share with Claire as she grows up. I still cry each time I watch it and I'm pretty sure I always will!

We are all four doing really well now. We are settling into a schedule and this week will bring us back into a normal routine. Dave goes back to work on Wednesday and Jack begins preschool. Tomorrow we go to his "meet your teacher" morning and then in the afternoon we have our first post placement visit with our social worker. We have to have three visits before we are legally allowed to finalize the adoption and file for Claire's US citizenship. We do one per month for the next three months and then we are finished and will go to court. Honestly, the remaining paperwork will be a pain, but it seems so minor to us now that we actually have Claire home.

Jack is now doing better each day with being a big brother. He has a tendency to 'love' on Claire a bit to much, but he does like having her around now. However, now that she is crawling to his Thomas Train table and pulling up to grab his trains he isn't real happy.

1 comment:

Jimbo said...

Great vid Guys, Clair is lovely and Jack was a little star.

All the best to you all,

The McKee Family