Well, our agency FINALLY updated their blog with info about December. It turns out that they didn't get any non special needs referrals at all! This is extremely unusual. They did get the four special needs files that we knew about, but I don't think that they all were placed with families that were ahead of us in line. Therefore, after a whole month I don't think we have budged in the line :(
We were really hoping to hear something around February, but now I think it will be more likely March. I can't believe a whole month went by with no action! It really sort of ruined our day yesterday. Here's hoping for a really busy January referral-wise.
Not much else to report...
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there, I hope you'll have better news soon!
Oh, and happy new year, btw :) And good luck with becoming the biggest loosers :)
Post a Comment